Last updated 9 September 2021
Agreement to Conditions
These Conditions of Sale (“Conditions”) constitute a legally binding agreement. You, whether personally or on behalf of an entity, (“you”) are making this agreement. Your agreement is with Linda Winter Artist (“I”, “me”, or “my”). This agreement is about:
- The conditions under which I will sell items to you.
- The agreements you make when you buy or commission items from me.
Your use of this website is subject to Terms and Conditions. When you buy any item from me you must also agree to my Terms & Conditions.
If you do not agree with all these Conditions of Sale then you have one option. That option is to not buy or commission items from me.
I aim to accurately describe and display all the products available on the Site. Such descriptions and displays include colours, features, specifications and other details. But, I do not guarantee that the descriptions and displays will be error free. Also your electronic display may not show the actual colours and details of the products. All products are subject to availability, and I cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. I reserve the right to drop products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are in Euros and are subject to change. Any prices shown in other currencies are approximate and for information only.
Purchases and Payment
I accept payment by bank to bank transfer.
Value added or sales tax may be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by me. I may change prices at any time. All payments must be in Euros unless you have arranged with me to make payment in another currency.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any shipping fees. I reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing. I may make such correction even if I have already requested or received payment.
Purchases by Dealers
If you are a dealer and would like to represent me, please get in contact.
If you are a dealer, re-seller or distributor do not place orders on this Site. Orders from or with the same person, payment method, or billing/shipping address may arouse my suspicions. I reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. I may limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. Such limitation is at my sole discretion.
Under copyright law the right to make copies of artistic works belongs to the artist. When I sell you an artistic work I am only selling you the physical object. Unless we agree otherwise I am not selling you the copyright.
For further details see my Copyright Policy.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, or for any other reason, you may return it to me for a full refund.
- I will accept all returns postmarked within 14 days of the sale date.
- If you wish to return an item later than 14 days after sale please contact me first by email. To do so use the email address below. I will consider your request. In most cases I will accept your request, but reserve the right not to.
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition. You must return them with any original tags and labels attached.
- To return an item, place the item securely in its original packaging. Send your return to the following address:
Linda Winter Artist Via XXVIII Aprile 30 35043 Monselice (PD) Italy
- Ensure that you return your item using a method that allows tracking
- After you have sent your item email me at the email address below. In you email include the tracking ID and details on how to track your return item. Please also include a copy of your invoice or receipt that shows the cost of shipping or postage. Without such invoice or receipt I will be unable to reimburse you for the return cost.
- When I receive your return I will inspect its condition. I will then processes your return. Please allow at least 7 days from the receipt of your item to process your return.
- If you have any questions about my return policy, please contact me at the above address, or:
Phone: +39 389 231 8972; or
Email: Use my contact form
Further conditions for commissions
As detailed on my Commissions page:
- Once the scope and price of a commission have been agreed, 30% of the commission plus full travel costs are payable before the site visit is undertaken and work commences.
- The 30% and travel costs are non-refundable.
- On completion of the commission, the work remains mine until full payment is made and funds have cleared.
I created the first version of these Conditions using Termly’s Terms Generator.